10.22.2011

Come again?

Quoted by a particular individual about none other than Miss Britney Spears:

Photobucket

ExCUSE me? 

Oh no you di'int!

Photobucket

Above are some very awesome guys I met at the Britney concert. The couple on the right told me "you are a gay guys dream girl." One of the best compliments I've ever received.

So that tidbit above? 

I am officially offended.

And I had just turned 30, thankyouverymuch.


55 comments:

  1. You should of posted the new video that i Sent you last night in this post to go along with what they said about her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit! I'm offended, too! I love Britney Spears with 90% of my heart. The other 10% is for my love of food :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I was meaning to ask you! what did you think of her new video? I heard it wasnt that great!? but I dont know I havent watched it but thought of when they said that on the radio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah whaat!!! I am a twentysomething who loves Britney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha. They clearly have horrible taste whoever they are... Britney is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha. I love your obsession. They are just jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh HELL NO!!!!

    I love Britney!! Damn haters!! :/

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bahahhaha!
    I think you need to write a letter back. She needs a piece of your mind. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm offended too! I love Brit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no they didnt!!! They just be hating on the queen B.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i don't dig Spears nearly as much as you do ... but even i'm like, leave Spears alone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blech. WHO are these maroons? I mean I did get some amazing comments on my hair from my trip to see Brit from sweet guys...but there were A LOT of people there thankyouverymuch. RUDE.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How rude.. I'm with you- still love my Britney!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Weeeeeellll I'm not QUITE 30 yet. But she was hot back in the day, and her music is still great for a workout or just a great dance session.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll always be a fan... :)
    You look fab in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. New reader here!

    LoveLOVElove BRITNEY.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ha! Britney haters...ITS BRITNEY BITCH :p How can you not love her? With her hair all blonde and flippy like it is? ;) I am with you, she BEEP-ING ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. well i just proved them wrong...im 24, bitch...and still obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love it! you are one good lookin' mama! your post crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. HAHAHAHAHA WTF... we are NOT trying to relive our youth. We just have really good taste in music. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What-everrrrr....you still look hot in your sparkly tank top!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lol...no worries! Britney still loves her fans!!! Darn she is near 30 herself...her fans have grown up...duh reviewer lady/man!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Seriously don't know what all the Brit-hate is about. She's fab, hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi! i just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hi. i am 30 and just went to britney & we became friends with gay guys while there. oh my~ im offended too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cleaning services company in Riyadh of Staff of the best companies in Riyadh cleaning workers technical coach at the highest levelشركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف خزنات بالرياضCleaning services company in Riyadh of Staff of the best companies in Riyadh cleaning workers technical coach at the highest level
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
    شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض
    شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
    شركة نظافه بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض

    ReplyDelete
  26. شركة الصفا والمروه لخدمات التنظيف
    شركة تنظيف بالدمام
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالدمام

    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالخبر
    شركة تنظيف بالخبر
    شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالخبر
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالخبر
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالخبر

    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالجبيل
    شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالجبيل
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالاحساء
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض
    شركة تسليك مجاري بجدة
    شركة تسليك مجاري بتبوك
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالقطيف
    شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالاحساء
    شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالقطيف
    شركة تسليك مجاري ببقيق

    شركة تسليك مجاري بالباحة
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالخفجي
    شركة تسليك مجاري بعنك-سيهات
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالنعيرية
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالخبر

    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالدمام
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام

    ReplyDelete

Please, tell me what you think! I love reading your thoughts and opinions, and I find some of my favorite blogs through my comments!