* Joran van der Sloot impregnated his girlfriend during an unsupervised visit in prison. In case you are unaware, Joran is the guy who murdered Natalee Holloway in Aruba and is serving a 28 year sentence for killing another girl two years later. After hearing this, I had a few questions...
What in the what?! How in the hell does this convicted murderer even get an opportunity to fornicate?
Who in the hell would fornicate with him?!
There are enough unfortunate looking souls on this Earth who roam free that can't get a person to mate with them to save their lives, but this criminal gets to do so and make a bebe?
I just.........I mean.........Romney 2012. (I had nothing else.)
* Speaking of Election 2012, anyone catch that VP debate last night? Now I know history has proven that the VP debate doesn't change or influence the outcome of the election, but still.
Can we just discuss those baby blues? puuuuuurrrrrr (expressed with a rolled R)
This blonde moderator is obviously team Big Bird.
Malarky is the word of the day.
Am I watching the real VP debate or is this an SNL spoof? There is far too much laughing going on here...
* Honey Boo Boo. Are they in some kind of hiatus? When does the new season start? Not sure I can hold out much longer.
* New fall tv shows. I am head over heels for Revolution and Nashville. Anyone else watch these?
* Paul Ryans baby blues. Sorry but they deserve a spot on the gratitude list also.
* You guys. After my annoyingly vague post the other day, I got emails, tweets and facebook messages asking if I was ok. It made me happy beyond and made me feel loved. For the record, I am ok, better than that even and despite what some
losers people are speculating, no, my husband is not leaving me and I am not pregnant with another mans child.
Damn. That would have made for one really good blog post.