missing my dark hair. thinking of going back. decisions, decisions. glasses are prescription.
- So this week, my mom is moving into her new condo, my sister, her husband+kids are moving into my moms old house, and that same sisters husbands parents are moving into a house right behind my moms old house. The same house that one of my good friends grew up in and where I spent a lot of time. I promise it's not as confusing as it sounds. Nor are we all hillbillies.
- I hate cooking. Do not enjoy it. I hate it almost as much as I hate cleaning almost as much as I hate anything else that remotely has to do with being a housewife. Give me a cook, a cleaner and a nanny and I'll be one happy SAHM.
- It's getting colder and the mountains are starting to get snow. Which means my sister and I will be strapping on our snowboards soon and performing our pre-mountain rituals. I wish I could tell you what they are, but then I'd have the kill you.
- "Money can't buy happiness" is probably the most untrue statement of all time. I'm no richie rich but the pair of boots I just scored made me extremely happy. So. there.
- I'm thinking of changing up Gunners hairstyle. The fauxhawk was cute at first but now it seems every little 4 year old is sporting the same look. We shall see at his next hair appointment...
- I often quote Dr. Phil. Yes, I realize this does not make me look more smart. (ha)
- I am still undecided on what I want to be for Halloween. In case you didn't know, I LOVE Halloween. You can see my past getups here.
Have a good weekend friends.