I figured this post could best be explained in bullet points so here goes:
* We stayed at the Stratosphere. It's no Wynn like I'm used to, but it faired alright. Come to find out, you can have fun drinking no matter where you are.
* We met a guy named iforget in the pool. He was british-canadian. Never heard of one of those? Me either. Supposedly, he was a "british guy currently living in canada" but I got a major kick out of calling him a british-canadian. After the fiftieth time of me calling him that, he spouted off, "no wonder we hate you Americans!" (This was right before he bought my group a round of jager shots so apparently he didn't hate me that much.)
* We went to a show at Planet Hollywood and Rob got chosen to participate in the "hypnosis" part. OMG is all I can say. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Best part? I got it all on tape. I secretly recorded it on my iphone. I'll try to put something together for you guys.
* When we were coming out of our show at Planet Hollywood? We got hoodwinked into buying tickets to the Holly Madison show the next night. We never made it. Not my fault.
* Our cab driver, who claimed he was from the Congo, got pulled over for pulling out in front of a cop. He had no proof of insurance. I'm pretty sure he had stolen the cab. I'm also pretty sure he was on his way to deliver a shipment of drugs. Not sure how he was able to drive us home that night, but he was let go. This was apparently the same situation in which I apparently tried to take the cops gun out of his holster. I claim
* I don't trust people who don't drink in Vegas. Just wanted to throw that one out there.
* And finally, Coco. Coco the bouncer, to be exact. Apparently, I "fell asleep" at the bar at Margaritaville. I was tired, ok? So Coco decided there was no sleeping at the bar, so she gently removed me from the premises. Well, apparently, I woke up, and decided I wanted another margarita. Coco met me at the entrance and once again, *ever so gently led me back outside. This is when things got interesting. I apparently **challenged Coco to a brawl.
Short story super short...Coco won.
*ever so gently = dragged me out by my hair
** challenged = shouted obscenities at Coco