I don't cry.
Ask anyone that knows me. I never cry.
Unless I'm watching primetime tv like Grey's Anatomy or Parenthood. Or my night time eye lotion irritates my eyes. Or I go four days without my anxiety meds. Or that goddamn Sarah McLachlan pound puppy commercial comes on. Like, for reals? The first time I saw it I was six months pregnant for the first time. I bawled. Tears upon tears. And then I immediately got out my credit card and called the 800 number to contribute to animals in need.
I am still paying monthly.
Other than that? I never cry.
From what I love, to what I don't.
1. This boy. Has no qualms about holding a live chameleon.
2. This other boy. Swinging the golf club the opposite direction.
3. Us. Just simply as a married couple.
4. The ponytail. It's back.
5. A certain surprise present from a blog friend. Whit? You da'
6. Laundry. Kill me now. How does it even look like this?!
7. Me. With blonde hair. Which I want back yesterday.
8. Us. Me and my second. Together alone.
the hair. obviously, I'm partial and biased to the hair.
10. When your kid hugs their animals at night.