This year, I'm thankful for...
- my two boys, my angels from heaven, the loves of my life
- that other boy, my husband
- being able to stay at home full time with my kids
- the fact that my hair hasn't fallen out from all the bi-polar dying I have done
- Parenthood (can I not cry just once?)
- blog friends that turned into real life friends
- my non-blog real life friends
- leggings. so stretchy. so versatile. so...forgiving
- all my big ol' extended family
- sisters included
- Gunners preschool teacher who makes it a priority to teach him about Jesus
- my iPhone
- my family's health
- my parents, who raised me to have empathy and compassion
Happy Thanksgiving friends.