- My sister Boobie got engaged! She's the last one of us sisters to be married off, and it was about damn time. Granted, I got married young, at 23, and our other sister got married really young, at 19. But for a girl pushing 30, well, let's just say some of us never thought it would happen. Not to mention Boobs is as picky as they come (remember, she once dumped a boyfriend for crying on her shoulder - literally - because it "made her uncomfortable") so Tony should feel super lucky! Of course, Boobie is lucky also, as we all love Tony and can't wait 'til he becomes an official part of our crazy fam.
I mean, he did survive pictionary game night with us...Most don't.
- The babies. Miss Stella and Sophie, growing up so fast. They are all moved into their new home (my old childhood house, it's so weird) and honestly are seriously the cutest little things. Like, ever. The one of the left likes me most, not sure why, probably because she knows a rockstar when she sees one.
And yes, they are also busy getting ready to welcome their new sister in about seven weeks.
- I understand you are all getting tired of reading about my constant hair changes. Trust me, so am I. Yes, I did it again, dyed it black to match my roots and wait for it...I plan to stick with it! I decided the regular ol' brown wasn't for me and I liked that sharp contrast of black against my face. Two things that come with this: one, I realize I need to wear a bit more makeup or I look washed out and zombie like, two, it will save me about $120 a month so I now have that to spend on said needed makeup. Win win.
- My boys. Sigh. How I love them. Gunner constantly requests "rock and roll" music when we are in the car, and talks about Santa constantly. His main request? A leopard. Colt recently exploded with a pretty impressive vocabulary. "Gunner hit me" and "bad dog" being two of his most used phrases. We are working on potty training and are also getting ready for the big bed, but we are waiting to really implement those two things until after Hawaii. Speaking of, both kids can't wait to go back. It will be Gunners sixth trip to Hawaii and Colts second. Boobie is also coming along to help out with my little monsters.
- And finally, good ol' Roberto. He doesn't change much. Still likes golfing, Coors Light and me. Did I mention he cooks? Quite often, actually. Which is nice, since I hate cooking. He's been pretty busy with his business but still makes time to play a jillion games of Candy Land with Gunner and Colt. He's just a good ol' boy and in my opinion, there just aren't enough out there.
And that concludes a quick family update. Happy Monday friends.