( bottom two photos - waiting for dad to get home )
and sometimes a good husband...
- he lets the kids eat whatever they want when i am out of town. so much so that the night i get back, like clockwork, one of them almost always throws up in the middle of the night from eating too much crap. and i'm always the one who has to clean it up.
- he wrestles with the boys every night, and charmingly tells them to "steer clear of the peanuts."
- he still acts interested when gunner insists they watch the same movie for the seventieth time.
- he doesn't give me too much grief when i overspend on the credit card.
- he gets on the trampoline, waterslide, and electric rv with them even though he is way over the weight limit. and then runs out to buy a new one when he breaks it. which is always.
- he reads their stories at night with much more animation than i do.
- he puts me first. in his words, "my wife comes first. my kids come second."
- however I secretly think he really puts the kids first. which is fine by me.
- he taught the boys how to "pop ass." most people think it's charming. their sunday school teacher does not.
- after ten plus years together, he still pops my ass at least twenty times a day.
- among other things.
- he would drop anything, anytime, for his kids. and his wife. and probably his dogs.
- he doesn't need any of that cheap ass mexican viagra, thankyouverymuch. (don't ask)